This year's much awaited Holiday Collection from Laura Mercier is finally out and I was fortunate enough to be one of the first few to preview and sample their new offerings. Even better, I was chosen once again to model for one of their resident make-up artists!
Say hi to Denise of Rustan's PR at the registration table:
A preview of Laura's new Holiday Collection:
Love, love, love the packaging! Wish I could wear it! :P
Dream Make-up table....Laura all the way!
Other bloggers getting settled before the main event!
And here's Denise once again, introducing the new Holiday Collection and giving a brief introduction on Qua, one of their resident make-up artists, who has worked with the likes of Nigel Barker to name a few! Wow, diba? :)
Laura Peeps <3 love these guys!
Tada! Here's Qua applying make up on me using their Holiday Collection!
I love Qua, he's such an expert but funny at the same time. No boring make-up sessions with him!
Dramatic shots c/0 Pattie! Thanks Pattieta! :)
Voila! Flawless Face in just a few minutes!
Want a Flawless Face this holiday season? Here's how:
- Get yourself a good set of brushes! You need the right tools to achieve the right look! Laura's travel brush set is currently on my Christmas wish list!
- Now we have that covered, next step is to apply Laura Mercier's Foundation Primer, the primer creates a perfectly even surface to keep skin smooth.
- Next, apply Laura Mercier Foundation for added moisture and to build-up coverage.
- Afterwards, apply the much-coveted Secret Camouflage and Concealer which magically hides unwanted skin imperfections like blemishes, discolorations and the ever present under eye circles! Bye-bye late night outs and bad hangovers! Get yourself a pot and never have to worry about these skin issues anymore!
- Last step is to apply the Setting Powder to keep makeup in place while giving a sheer look even after applying layers of powder.
Follow those 5 easy steps and step out looking like you were made up by world-class make up artists each time!
Best ever swag bag!
Laura Mercier really knows what a woman wants and needs!
Laura Mercier Crème Brûleé Trio: P2850
Laura Mercier Crème Brûleé Trio introduces the aroma of a French Patisserie to your home with delicious notes of warm caramel, spun sugar and French vanilla bean for a sensual and enchanting experience Our delicious trio includes 6 oz. jars of Honey Bath (includes wooden honey dipper), Scrub and Soufflé Body Crème
My New Favorite Lipstick! Laura Mercier Raspberry Sorbet (the shade Qua used on me, so pretty! and very "Holiday") - a steal at only P995
A lightweight lip colour provides medium to full coverage with a confortable non-drying formula.
and something every girl must have in her "kikay kit"....
The Face Illuminator - P1650
An exclusive formula for face with a soft rose gold shimmer perfect for highlighting...instant youthful effect! love it :)
Laura Mercier and their new Holiday Collection is available in all Rustan's Department Stores Nationwide! Go now, get some and pamper the women in your lives this season. You can't go wrong with Laura's products. So easy to use and very effective. Minimum effort, maximum impact!
Thanks again to Rustan's and Laura Mercier for the goodies and invite. I'm one VERY happy blogger! :)
Want some? Watch out for my BIG Laura Mercier Giveaway! :)