I received my February BDJBox in the mail over the weekend and what a surprise it was. Instead of the usual assortment of beauty products, this month's box contained solely Shiseido products, much to my delight.
In case you're still iffy about subscribing to a sample subscription service, this box should change your mind.
Here's what I found inside, enjoy! :)
|february 2013 bdj box|
- shiseido white lucent serum
- shiseido brightening masks
- shiseido wrinkle resist night emulsion
- shiseido balancing softener
- shiseido perfect rouge lipstick
- 15% discount vouchers for shiseido products, enough to share with family or friends
- nippon 5 minute touch up kit
All tried and true favorites for just P500 and yes, I have a big smile on my face as I write this :)
|shiseido exclusive bdj box|
Plus, I really find this Nippon kit to be super practical especially for travelling and carrying small purses. It's got all the tools I need for a quick, on the go touch up.
|nippon 5 minute touch up kit|
To subscribe for your very own BDJBox visit: http://bdjbox.com/