Absynthe Bath and Beauty has been bridging the gap between affordable and high quality, organic products since 2008.
Their skin care lines are ethically produced from natural and organic certified ingredients, pure essential oils, and bio and marine active plant extracts. All Absynthe Bath and Beauty products are absolutely free from GMO, Parabens, Triclosan, Chemical Detergents such as SLS/SLES, and their exclusive formulas do not contain Petroleum by- products.
Here's several of their products that I've had the chance to try so far...
|absynthe shampoo and conditioner|
|Hair Goddess Shampoo and Conditioner - contains a combination of argan and emu oil. Doesn't lather much but leaves hair really soft and smelling delicious.|
|abysnthe argan oil|
- Argan Oil - 100% pure with no fillers, can be used from head to toe. Great for restoring hair's luster (esp. for chemically treated hair), cuticles, elbows, knees and even as a daily facial moisturizer.
- EMU Oil - Pure, unadulterated and fully refined AEA certified oil. Great for skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, burns, scars, stretchmarks and even skin asthma. Safe to use on babies.
- White Goddess - lightens skin without the harmful chemicals that are usually involved in most commercial whitening soaps; has micro peeling effect which results in bright, light and glowing skin
- Pure Intention Serum - infused with super antioxidants and fortified with emu and elemi essential oils for a rejuvenating and lifting effect. Promises beautiful and glowing skin every morning.
|absynthe argan oil|
|absynthe bug spray|
- Creme dela Creme - moisturizing and whitening body creme infused with argan oil and has a cooling effect on skin, great smell, perfect for humid Philippine weather
- Don't Bug Me - absolutely deet free. Contains lavender, citronella, peppermint and lemongrass. A little goes a long way and works extremely well.
|absynthe argan oil|
Hair Potion - smells sooooo good! No more bad hair days with these, totally eliminates frizz and protects hair from heating elements. Contains argan oil, maracuja oil, meadowfoam oil and avocado oil. One of my faves, highly recommend this one.
|absynthe bath and beauty|
For more info om how to order or be a direct seller of Abysynthe Bath and Beauty, visit: http://www.absynthe.com.ph/index.php
or LIKE Absynthe Beauty on Facebook and Instagram (@absynthebeauty)