Do you suffer from dry skin like me? Then how about giving The Body Shop's "Honeymania" line of products a try?
Honey is nature's answer to antibiotics. I make it a point to have a tablespoon of raw honey each day to ward of sickness...and now, I'm doing the same for my skin.
I start of with the Honeymania Shower Gel and follow with with their yunmmy smelling Honeymania Body Butter.
|body shop honeymania|
The full range of Honeymania products include:
- HONEYMANIA™ SHOWER GEL (RRP 395) - Contains moisturising organically harvested Community Fair Trade honey from Ethiopia; Cleanses skin without drying
- HONEYMANIA™ SOAP (RRP 195)
- HONEYMANIA™ BATH MELT (RRP 895) - Contains moisturising organically harvested Community Fair Trade honey from Ethiopia; Creates creamy bubbles for a rich & relaxing bubble bath experience
- HONEYMANIA™ BODY BUTTER (RRP 695) - Moisturisation that lasts for 24 hours, Contains moisturising Community Fair Trade shea from Ghana, cocoa butter from Ghana, sesame oil from Nicaragua, Brazil nut oil from Peru, and beeswax from Cameroon
- HONEYMANIA™ BODY SCRUB (RRP 995) - Contains moisturising Community Fair Trade shea from Ghana, and beeswax from Cameroon; Contains exfoliating salt grains; Exfoliates the skin by removing dead skin cells
- HONEYMANIA™ LIP BALM (RRP 250) - Contains Community Fair Trade beeswax from Cameroon; Deeply moisturizes lips
- HONEYMANIA™ EAU DE TOILETTE (RRP 750) - Contains Community Fair Trade alcohol from Ecuador, Light and wearable; with rich & floral scent
|graduation gift ideas philippines|
March is fast coming and it marks another end of a school year and for many, Graduation Day.
Graduation is a celebration of everyone's achievement and marks the beginning of an awesome journey. From cramming, late night study sessions to sleepless nights, all has been paid off. So whether your cousin, sister or BFF, show them how much you appreciate their fruit of hard work by giving them great gift finds from The Body Shop.
|body shop graduation gift ideas|
Why not get her a handy must-have Vitamin E Cool BB Cream to help her land her dream job. First impressions last and this beauty essential is just the right product to help her look her best on her first job interview.
Help them nail it! Give them a core eau de toilette to leave a great lasting impression. Choose from various scents from The Body Shop's core fragrance collection.
|graduation gift ideas 2014|
Or you can just simply reward them. Choose from the wide selection of The Body Shop gift sets to make them feel rewarded, extra joyous and special as they start reaching for their dreams.
Gift sets start at about P500.
JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS: