Nimble TV is nothing like Cable TV.
I had a chance to try it out for a week and I am hooked.
The difference between Nimble and Cable is that Nimble makes TV available on any device...your phone, tablet, laptop or TV.
Minimum requirements is:
- an internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 0.54 mbps
- Apple devices running on iOS5 or higher.
- and it works with any web browser and runs on Windows 7 and Chrome 3
Now that we've got it settled that Nimble will work on 99% of all living devices now, let's get down to the nitty gritty.
What I really about Nimble TV is that:
- Gives me live streaming access to over 140 popular US channels (a lot of which isn't available even through premium local cable packages!)
- Install, (quick) Sign Up, and Play! - no set-up hassle whatsoever
- Allows me to record an unlimited number of shows/movies so I can watch them at a later time (a must for series buffs like me! :P)
- It's very simple to use and channels are categorized for easy access and searching. (your kids will love the wide variety of channels available for children)
- Loads and streams quickly even with a mediocre and standard home DSL connection like mine. It feels like TV, no lengthy buffering periods (amen!)
Also, Nimble allows you to catch your favorite sporting events, anytime, anywhere!
Nimble TV will change the way you see television forever.
Check it out your self and sign up for a free account (no credit card needed) HERE