There's good reason why this woman is rushing towards the entrance. The competition between women at Promod's ongoing end of season sale is cut-throat. In fact, the demand is so fierce, some lady even stole a blazer from my "to purchase" pile!
(Sneaky b#&%...you know who you are....hahaha :P)
More on that story after the jump!
But first, let me just say that if you're looking to build a new wardrobe that is predominantly made up of classic Parisian-inspired pieces that will survive the test of time (and trends), this is where you need to shop!
TAKE NOTE: everything beyond this point cost me less than Php1500!
Genuine suede bags in different shapes and colors for only P1000!
Bell Bottoms Galore! These fit great and come in pretty washes.
They also have wide legs (rare find in Manila)
SHOPPING TIP: Wear a shift dress so you can easily change into different outfits. Add a scarf for style like this favorite of mine from Parfois! I take it along with me everywhere I go (including to my latest trip to Japan) It's huge! I used it as a cardigan and extra blanket. When it comes to shoes, slip ons are best!
Back to shopping...
Finds 1 and 2:
Navy shorts + mens shirt (around P800 each)
3. Chambray shirt in the softest cotton ever! (around P900)
They didn't have it in my size anymore but who cares. Size is just a number, this one's two sizes bigger but I like the slouchy/lazy look anyway. Great when paired with leggings/maxi or shorts for lazy days.
4. STOLEN NAVY BLAZER!!!! Hahaha this was essential for the looks I was planning in my head. It was the coordinate of my navy shorts and it got stolen from under my nose! I should've known. Was prancing in and out of my dressing room to take pics for you guys and I heard this woman ask about the blazer after I had asked a salesperson to set it aside for me...it was the last piece in my size! I should've known! I was angry and heartbroken when I found it gone while settling my payment. Thankfully, their super accommodating manager managed to find another one for me. Phew!
5. Origami crane print shirt in blush pink
7. Vintage looking blazer
8. Olive green paperbag shorts
9. darker chambray shirt
10. another navy blazer
11. matching navy trousers
12. wide leg light wash denims