My First Ever Blog Award!!!!
Thank you sooo much Luis Espiritu Jr. of stylenarratives.blogspot.com for passing on this award to me! Check out his blog, lots of amazing photos there and he's one of the few and rare men of metro manila who dare push the envelope of fashion and really benefit from it.
To accept and pass on the award, here's what I have to do:
Please accept the award simply by:
1. Thanking and linking back to who gave you the award.
2. Sharing 7 things about yourself.
3. Passing it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leaving your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
7 things about me:
- I have a four year old daughter and a husband that I love dearly, I'd rather stay at home with them than spend the night out anytime....maybe it's age...hehe
- I have a shoe addiction. I cannot resist the urge to buy pretty shoes, even if I don't have money, I find ways to get some (that doesn't include stealing!).
- I am a green advocate. I love everything nature! Somewhat of a "hippie" tree-hugger! All you need is love... ;)
- I hate going to the waxing salon, I always procrastinate when it comes to peeling off large amounts of hair from my body. It hurts!
- I eat like a man (more often like a "karpintero"/carpenter), I enjoy my rice and I get very, very cranky when starved. I love asian food: Thai, Indian and of course Filipino.
- Comfort before style. I HATE clothes that cling to my body, it really annoys me. I have put holes in the few tight clothes I have from constantly trying to peel them away from my skin.
- I enjoy painting with acrylics on canvas.
I am passing on this award to:http://cestdemode.blogspot.com/