A Quick Summary Of This Season's Best Fashion Trends
I'm creating this list for the busy women out there who don't have time to wait for multiple fancy pages to load. Remember, It's just a guide. What matters most is your own personal style =)
Let's start with the little things that matter a lot: Jewelry
- Bold Statements - just remember when shopping: huge, colorful, unusual, remarkable (this pertains to everything from your earrings to your bangles)
- All Metal - Large but lightweight
- Strong Motifs - bugs, elephants, snakes, flowers, coins and leaves are some of the most popular
- Layered Necklaces
- Square Bangles
- Huge Retro RIngs
- Pile on the bangles!
Next we have Color! This one's easy, just think kindergarten 8 color crayola box. Mostly neutrals with splashes of bright primary/jewel tone colors.
Now we get to the Clothes:
- Sexy Turtlenecks - try to mix colors and add funky accessories
- High Collars
- Maxi Dresses
- Military is still HOT!
- Patchwork - be careful with this one...
- Thigh High Boots
- Wide Pants
Best Part, my favorite: SHOES!
Proenza Schouler clogs; reminds me of Golddot's Bestie Clogs
- Fur Boots
- Laced-up Boots
- Shoes with buckles - the more the merrier
- Stilleto Shoes
- Chunky Heels
- Thigh-high Boots
- HighHeel + High Platform - one of my favorites!
- Combination of Colors
Burberry Prorsum Boots = Gorgeous!
I must say I am in love with this season's shoes from Burberry. They're all so pretty!
There you have it, a quick run-down/guide to the hottest fashion trends today. Enjoy the cold and dress up for it while you still can! =)