Easy Pha-Max Wheatgrass Review
I have always been curious about wheatgrass so I was pleasantly surprised when I found a bunch of samples in my blogapalooza lootbag.
One serving of Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass provides 17 amino acids, 13 vitamins, 10 minerals, fiber, chlorophyll and over 100 types of enzymes. According to Dr. Charles Schnabel, 15 pounds of fresh wheatgrass is equal to 350 pounds of garden vegetables in nutritional value.
- detoxifies your system
- neutralizes body acids (studies show that this is the most common cause of cancer)
- improves your blood quality
- fights the effects of aging
- prevent cancer
- prevent body odor and bad breath
I am lazy to read lengthy brochures and the fact that it is all natural already sold itself to me instantly.
Without reading about these scientific facts, here are the changes I personally noticed immediately after taking a packet of wheatgrass:
- I am more alert
- I no longer feel lethargic
- My digestive tract has improved, I am often constipated but taking wheatgrass has greatly improved my bowels ( sorr, too much info :P) But I think this is an important point. It doesn't give me diarrhea like most laxatives. It just helps move my bowels and afterwards I feel really light and clean :)
- Prevents colds
I have since shifted from just Wheatgrass to Wheatgrass with Honey:
(for vanity purposes, I read that this is good for the skin as well)
Why I Love Wheatgrass:
- It gives me an over-all sense of well-being, I feel extra healthy, clean and energetic.
- Makes me more alert
- Easy to prepare
- You can feel immediate effects (redundant?)
- You can find it almost anywhere. I get mine in Watsons for around P40 a pack I think. You can also buy the canned version at all 7 Eleven outlets.
- It tastes really good, very similar to milk tea :)