Holiday Giveaway Series 2 - T. Le Clerc
About T. Le Clerc:
"In 1881 Théophile LeClerc created a secret formula of rice powder in his pharmacy close to Place de la Madeleine in Paris. This face powder gave to women skin colour a lightness and a velvet effect of unmatched beauty. The legendary « poudre T.LeClerc » was born. Initially proposed in six colours, among them the famous « Banane », this face powder became essential for all elegant and glamorous ladies of the « Belle Epoque ». Over 100 years have passed since then, but this beauty secret has gone through the century withouth any wrinkle and T.LeClerc face powders are up-to-date more than ever. Today T.LeClerc offer a complete range of make-up products based on rice powder, more than 250 references, which success is continuously growing all over the world. “Manuela e dintorni” selected T.LeClerc as a make-up brand of extraordinary quality and ancient tradition."
T. Le Clerc has been around for over a century for good reason. Today, it is one of most Hollywood make-up artist's best kept secrets. T. Le Clerc powder in Banane suits every skin tone and creates a pure, even tone with just a quick swipe of a brush. After over 100 years, T. Le Clerc's powders still have a strong cult following and are considered one of the best premium powders in the cosmetics market.
Many thanks to the good people of Rustan's, you now have the opportunity to try it out for yourself and look like a celebrity this holiday season!
Ms. Eggplant's Chronicles in cooperation with T. Le Clerc and Rustan's will be giving away 1 premium Banane powder to 1 lucky reader! (a $45* value!)
How To Join:
- Must be a a public follower of my blog thru GFC (Google Friend Connect)
- Like Ms. Eggplant's Chronicles on Facebook
- Like Rustan's on Facebook
- Copy and paste this to your profile on FB: "WIN T. Le Clerc Banane powder from Rustan's atMs. Eggplant's Chronicles! go towww.fashioneggplant.com to enter." (make sure you tag @rustan's with the red logo and @ms eggplant's chronicles to make your entry valid)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet: "WIN T. Le Clerc Banane Powder from Rustan's at Ms. Eggplant's Chronicles. Visit www.fashioneggplant.com to enter! @sarahtirona"
- Leave a comment with your name, email adress, GFC name, and the link url's of your FB post and tweet.
Giveaway is open to all Philippine residents only.
Winner will be drawn via random.org
Giveaway will end on January 1, 2012
Good Luck Everyone! :)
JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS!!!