thiocell - the science of premium whitening
Have you heard of Thiocell yet? It's the newest whitening product to hit the market brought to you by Brady-Pharma. Brady-Pharma provides affordable, high quality innovative solutions in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics for its consumers.
The difference between ThioCell and other ingestible whitening pills is that it is chewable. A small difference that creates wonders. Being chewable, it means the body absorbs the glutathione more quickly and effectively through oral cavities instead of the stomach. Thiocell also features a unique combination of Vitamin C, Selenium and Glutathione. The unique combination replenishes the glutathione levels in the body and maintains it. Aside from its whitening and anti-aging benefits, Thiocell is also beneficial for diabetic patients with fatty liver.
A Theocell lozenge is about the size of a fat 25 centavo coin. It has a yummy, candy-like grape flavor.
Each bottle of Thiocell Glutathione contains 30 chewable tablets and costs P2,400.
Some vital scientific information about Glutathione...
Thiocell Glutathione Active Ingredients
1. L-glutathione 500 mg
2. Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg
3. Grape Seed extract 25 mg
4. Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 200 i.u.
5. Vitamin E (as alpha-tocopheryl succinate) 30 i.u.
6. L-selenomethionine 100 mcg
L-Glutathione (GSH) Beneficial Functions
1. Antioxidant - The body's most important antioxidant and key scavenger of free radicals
2. Ubiquitous - Present in most cells and body fluids
3. Prevents - Injury to cells and tissues
4. Anti-Aging - Delays premature aging
5. Interferes - With free radicals which cause breaks in DNA leading to mutations
6. Integrity - DNA is maintained intact, thus lessening risk of developing malignancies (GSH is Anti-Carcinogenic)
7. Protectant - Acts as a gatekeeper against injurious substances in respiratory tract and lungs and in the small intestine
8. Supports - Immunologic function
9. Reduces - Viral replication in chronic hepatitis C and in HV/AIDS patients
10. Maintains - Plasma low density lipoproteins from oxidizing and thus helps prevent atherosclerosis (heart disease and stroke)
11. Inflammation - Produces free radicals which are scavenged by GSH and its synergistic antioxidant partners
12. Detoxificant - Drugs and chemicals
13. Regenerates - Other cellular antioxidants, including Vitamins C & E
14. Depletion - Low GSH levels in the elderly and other disease states must be supplemented to maintain GSH antioxidant body stores
15. Sources - Meats, liver, fish, fowl, fresh fruits, vegetables, nutritional supplements, antioxidant tablets
for more information, you may visit: