what's in my bag?
I don't remember why or how it came to be that posts like this were the in thing to do several years ago. I never got around to doing it but since I finally found a perfect "everyday" black bag that can fit eveything I need, might as well.
I've been looking for the "perfect black bag" for quite sometime already. I have found several designer choices that I really adore but since Nikola's tuition fee comes first, I have had to put those dreams on the backburner and settle with something a little more realistic and affordable like this beautifully studded bag from SM Parisian's latest collection...
And guess what, I even found a "mini bucket bag" version from SM Accessories for Nikola to use as her "perfect everyday black bag" as well.
|sm parisian black studded bag|
In My Bag You Will Find...
Normally, wads of restaurant napkins, receipts and business cards but for this purpose, I cleaned it out and stuck with the essentials. :P
- iPad Mini - I enjoy reading a lot, especially while waiting which I often find myself doing when out. Wether it be, between events or school dismissal time.
- iPhone - because.
- Rayban Sunglasses - gotta protect those eyes from the sun and premature cataract at all times.
- Yosi Samra foldable flats - so I can rest my feet before, after and in between events
- card case - to hold my business cards
- Wallet - big fan of the way coach designs the interior of their wallets. this is my second already. broke the first one from overusing it.
- Baby wipes - mom pre-requisite
- Body shop mini hairbrush - made from recycled wood! earth friendly always wins plus points from me
- Lipstick and Lipgloss - my current favorites : Laura Mercier Iced Melon and Hurraw Black Cherry tinted lip balm
- Swiss Knife - for impromptu wine sessions...and other emergencies
- Easy Pha-Max ballpen - I always lose my pens so I rarely buy. Just wait for handouts/ complimentary pens...or steal them from Dennis
- Rosary - makes me feel safer to have it around
- Hand sanitizer
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Compact
- House Keys
- Oryspa Menthol Balm for headaches and stuffy nose
- Tape Measure - for when I'm lazy to try on clothes or when I'm sourcing.
Whew! It's a big bag alright, but despite all that, it still has enough space to fit my DSLR. I think it's even big enough to use as an overnight bag. I also love that its lightweight despite being studded.
Do you carry as much stuff in your bag? What are your mom essentials? I'd like to know :)
don't forget to join my ongoing giveaways: