january 2014 bdjbox unboxing
Speaking of Day 1, the January BDJBox is kind of reminiscent of the first box I received.
Contents aren't as awesomely overwhelming as the previous months boxes but still well worth your money.
I guess I am just being a bit spoiled since I got used to always getting full-sized items in my boxes. This month, it's quite an even mixture of both which after a bit of contemplation is just as well since I have been running out of sample size products and I need them for when I travel. Now, I have a fresh new stash with a full line of Tony Moly samples. I still couldn't be happier.
Anyway, here's what's inside:
- Beauty and Bright Moringa Soap P114 ea.
- My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo (sample) P1200, full size. *bonus item
- My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Conditioner (sample) P1200, full size. *bonus item
- Avon CC Cream P699
- Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara (sample) P650, full size
- Ellana Minerals Lip and Cheek Tint 20ml P220
- TonyMoly samples
- Revlon Nail Art P375
- Garnier Color Naturals P199
Bonus coupons: Free Brow Construction at Browhaus, 3 P500 gift vouchers for Aesthetic Institute of the Philippines, Azta Urban Salon gift vouchers (P600 off for Brazilian Keratin Treatment, P800 off for Cynos Nano Digital Perming)
Product total: P1607
Total Savings: more than P5000.00!
When you think about how much a box costs (P480), P5000 is still a huge amount of savings, don't you think?