benefit cosmetics exclusive bdjbox unboxing
As far as I'm concerned, that's all the introduction this month's BDJBox needs and when it arrived, it seriously felt like my birthday and I excitedly ripped the packaging apart.
This is by far my most favorite box ever...a Benefit Cosmetics exclusive sample box. I can think of few that can top this.
Inside you will find sample sizes of:
- Porefessional Pro Balm (full size Php1600) - a primer rich in Vitamin E that effectively minimizes the sight of pores for smoother than smooth skin.
- Fake Up Concealer (full size Php1600) - it's a crease control concealer that doesn't cake and effectively hides dark circles and diffuses fine lines. Practical packaging also makes it a cinch to touch up on the go.
- Big Easy (full size Php2000) - bigger than ordinary BB's because it balances moisture and controls oil. Its cushiony liquid to powder formula melts in like a cream yet finishes lightweight and velvety like a powder.
- Stay Flawless (full size Php1900) - a primer that acts like a magnet and keeps your make-up on for up to 15 hours!
- It's Potent Eye Cream (full size Php 1800) - contains peptide complex to imrpove elasticity and firmness plus a blend of botanical extracts + loquat to boost collagen production and protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Lollitint (full size Php1700) - candy-orchid tint for lips and cheeks. Offers a "pop" of dreamy sweetness to the face. It's also smudge-proof and smooch-proof, lasts from day to night.
- Benetint (full size Php1700) - prolly the most popular among all of Benefit's products. It's a rose-tinted lip and cheek tint that looks gorgeous on almost everybody. Also smudge-proof and smooch-proof, wear it alone or under your lipstick to amp up its staying power or under your highlighteron the cheeks for a dewy glow.
Since Benefit's products are priced a bit steep, I think it's great that you get to try them first and see what works for you before deciding to invest in a full size. Saves quite a bit of money in the long run.
Aside from that, I personally love the miniature sizes because a) they don't occupy much space and are perfect for taking along especially with all the hot tiny shoulder bags that have been coming out lately ( not to mention minute evening clutches!?) and b) quality cosmetic products for travelling (yay)!
Hooray hooray hooray!
to subscribe for your own BDJBox, visit: http://bdjbox.com/
for more infosocially with BDJBox:
Join My Princess Hazel Salon and Spa Giveaway HERE