macadamia natural oil review + giveaway
***this is a sticky post, please scroll down for new entries.
When I hear the word “Macadamia” the first thing that comes to mind are yummy nuts covered in chocolate. I never really associated it with hair and I was pretty ignorant about its many benefits until several days ago when I was invited to be a “Macadamia Muse” and try the full range of Macadamia Natural Oil hair products at Piandre in BGC.
|macadamia natural oil review|
To my surprise and delight, I found out that Macadamia Oil is nutrient rich and one of the best oils to apply onto your hair to keep it soft, healthy, and manageable. Better yet, it’s more affordable than its popular counterpart – Argan Oil and yet it carries pretty much the same benefits (if not more).
|macadamia oil for hair|
The actual event was kept pretty small and intimate because the people behind Panzu (distributors of Macadamia Natural Oil in the Philippines) wanted it to be a personal experience for us. They transformed the interiors of Piandre into a “Macadamia Natural Oil Salon” complete with experts and consultants roaming the place and offering their advice as to which treatments and products are best suited for our needs.
|macadamia oil philippines|
We were given a choice of 4 treatments:
- Damaged No More Treatment – starts with the Rejuvenating Shampoo + Deep Repair + Healing Oil Treatment; a quick fix for dry, damaged, and/or chemically processed hair. It brings back hair's natural shine and beauty.
- Never Again, Unruly Hair Treatment – starts with the Rejuvenating Shampoo + Nourishing Leave-In Treatment + Healing Oil Treatment. Perfect for those with dry, coarse and unruly hair who want to bring back lost shine and elasticity.
- I'm Salon Beautiful Treatment – starts with Flawless + Healing Oil Treatment + Control Hair Spray/Reviving Curl Cream. Best for those who want big beautiful curls or waves.
- Hot and Protected Treatment – starts with Rejuvenating Shampoo + No Tangle + Healing Oil Treatment. This treatment was specially created for hair that has gone through a lot of heat exposure via blow dry and flat iron.
|macadamia natural oil price|
Because of my hair extensions + almost monthly hair dye sessions, I was advised to avail of the Damaged No More Treatment.
|macadamia natural oil for hair review|
The whole treatment was basically about an hour of pure pleasure…(I don’t really remember why I have a funny face in this photo, I think I was chatting with someone when I shot this but it’s the only one I got so…:P). Heaven at the salon began with an ultra relaxing shampoo + massage experience using their Rejuvenating Shampoo.
That was soon followed by a generous application of their deep repair healing oil treatment which stayed on for about 30 minutes while I simultaneously enjoyed pretty much the best head, shoulder and back massage I’ve ever experienced in a chair!
I swear I wanted it to go on forever but I needed to give way to the other muses so I reluctantly obliged when I was told that it was time to blow dry.
After some minimal effortless styling, I was wowed by the result:
Not only did my hair smell super fantastic, it was also the softest its felt in years…very, very close to virgin hair. It was silky, it slipped through my fingers smoothly like gentle ripples in melted butter yet it was not greasy at all! In the end, it was hard to tell where my real hair ended and my extensions began. It did more than a fantastic job of moisturizing my hair follicles, repairing my tips and making it the shiniest it’s ever been in a long time.
I absolutely love these products and would recommend it to anyone who wants a quick fix for common hair problems. Macadamia Natural Oil’s hair products allow you to have ultra-manageable, fuss-free, perfect hair every day of the week with minimal time and styling effort.
|macadamia oil benefits|
And now, the exciting part...
A chance for you to also experience the magic of Macadamia Natural Oil as I am giving away two (2) Macadamia gift packs to 2 lucky readers.
To join this giveaway, just follow the mechanics below:
1. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram (@sarahtirona)
2. Comment on this post with your answer to this question: Why is Macadamia Natural Oil perfect for your hair? (Don't forget to include your full name, email address and Instagram username as well)"
Deadline for entries is on July 31,2014.