alexander wang x h&m: the entire collection + price list
This is it guys! This post might be a bit on the photo heavy side but I'm pretty sure you won't mind. :P
For your consideration, the entire Alexander Wang X H&M collection and their prices. Tick off what you want and make a mental note of possible purchases because we'll only have 10 minutes each to shop the collection. It's gonna be crazy/wild so best to screen cap your choices, do the math and come prepared.
Here's what to expect on November 6:
CATALOG WITH PRICES:
Like what you see? Here's what you should take note of before lining up on November 6:
- Colour codes shall be provided on site (the colour codes determines your shopping hours/group)
- 10 minutes allotted shopping time per group in the Alexander Wang X H&M collection area, other areas of the store will also be open during that time
- Each customer is limited to purchase 2 pieces/product/per color
- Your place in line does not guarantee availability of any items from the alexander Wang X H&M collection
- Return policy: there is a strict 3 days return/exchange policy, no refunds or exchanges will be given after this time. Items must be in perfect condition and please bring your receipt. Accessories and undergarments are not refundable for hygiene reasons. Items that are not the correct size may be exchanged but cannot be replaced with a different item.
- No substitution in line is allowed. Actual customer should be in line.
- Hashtag: #ALEXANDERWANGXHM
The first 10 customers on November 6 will also receive a special commemorative book called The First 10 Years.
The book celebrates the first 10 years of iconic designer collabs at H&M (Alexander Wang is the 10th). This limited edition book contains the whole history behind each collaboration to date.
It also includes interviews with many of the designers, sharing insights into the collaborations as well as a look back at how the work process and launch of the collections.
Save the date November 6, 2014: Alexander Wang X H&M. (I die.)