5 REASONS TO TRY LANEIGE'S TIME FREEZE EYE SERUM + CREAM
So I recently read somewhere that modern humans now have a shorter attention span than goldfish. Yes, goldfish - 9 seconds, humans - 8.
(I don't know what the f is happening to the world!?!)
So anyway, because of that, I'll try to keep this review as short and straightforward as possible and hope you'll read til the end because girl, YOU MUST!
|laneige time freeze intensive cream review|
| WHY I LOVE IT |
1. BEST MOISTURIZER I've tried so far...I used it when I traveled to Hong Kong during its coldest months and my skin stayed moisturized, glowing and supple.
No dry skin on the corners of my mouth. When I went to Cebu, I left this at home and brought along my travel-size Dermalogica moisturizers instead. What happened? PAK! Instant dry and cracking skin at the corners of my mouth. (I suffer from really dry skin)
|laneige time freeze intensive moisturizer srp philippines|
2. TEXTURE. It feels so luxurious against the skin. Once applied you'll realize the difference between premium and drugstore bought brand.
3. SCENT. It's smells soooo good.
No fail - each time I apply it before bed, my partner can't help but get closer, breathe in my scent and compliment me for how good I smell. Promise!
|laneige time freeze review|
4. IT WORKS! Skincare is relative but on me, this works really great. I'm almost through my pot and I can really notice a difference in the appearance of my skin. It's definitely looks and feels younger.
5. BRIGHTENS. Despite my schedule being the craziest it's ever been lately (dividing time between being a blogger, entrepreneur, mother and lover :P), I look the least haggard. It really doesn't show that I'm tired and lack sleep.
All 5 statements also hold true for the TIME FREEZE EYE SERUM. It definitely lessens puffiness and dark circles even when you spend the evening crying your eyes out (I've tried it though I don't suggest it :P) and I love the cool feeling it gives when you apply it to your skin, I guess that's how it works against puffiness.
|laneige time freeze eye serum review|
About 3k for each
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
I'm not done with mine yet but I've been using it for close to 2 months already
WILL I BUY IT AGAIN?
Yes, definitely. As a blogger, I get to review a lot of brands so I hardly spend my own money to purchase skin care products but this is an exception. AND no other cream has ever made me do this before.
I love love love this stuff! If I could afford to use it all over my body I would!
So yes, a bit pricey but worth it. (It works better than other more expensive creams I've tried before)
Highly, highly recommended. 5 Stars.